Espn Mag 10th Anniversary: Vince Young Reflects

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ZELL22, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Sweet, me too.

3. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

It's amazing how good he can be when he utilizes his legs. When he does not, it's not surprising how bad he is. I sure hope Heimerdinger involves Vince's top skill set in 2008. Or else, let's look forward to many single digit scoring games.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I have a feeling Vince is getting more comfortable, and without his quad injury...i think he'll be pretty productive. Heimerdinger will open up a lot of opportunities for him.

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

With another year of NFL experience, a Great new offensive Coordinator, a developing relationship with Gage, a security Blanket in Crumpler, an assertive running game, and with the additions of a sure handed receiver in Jmac and a (Yet to be drafted or traded for) Speedy deep outside, VY will have his option to either throw it or run through the wide open lanes that will be there. I am moret han sure that he will not be so Hell Bent on proving to everyone that he is a Quarterback, and just be the Playmaker that he knows how to be running and throwing the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar