ESPN Dumps Hank Jr intro for good

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by skitch, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Barry Sanders got the job. lol

2. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

I think Barry Sanders is a good choice and will be more fun than ole hank anyways. Are we removing hank from our board too?

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm not particularly a fan of either. I just figured they'd go with blue collar, american as apple pie stuff.

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

People like him is why I left TN.They shot squirrels and call immigration even though your not an illegal immigrant.I'm glad he got fire because football is about bringing people together no need for some crazy dude trying to make his point.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

6. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

7. amy

amy Starter

That's just too dang funny! Thanks for making my morning. Nothing like a pesky squirrel to get one's morning going! My two dogs have that every day! :ha:

8. amy

amy Starter

When we are 12-0, you can bet some games are going to be rescheduled! :yes:

9. amy

amy Starter

Actually, I think they were more upset with the fact that he called the President 'the enemy'. I mean, really, calling the national leader an enemy of the people is just beyond silly, especially from one follows the precepts of a group that would love to send all minorities out of the country. Jihadists and Teahadists may worship a different view of the ONE Creator, but their methods are exactly the same. The only thing keeping the Teahadists from violence is that our government frowns on taking the law into one's own hands, while the jihadists are backed by their govt.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Hank will own espn and Obama in his new song.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar