ESPN Dumps Hank Jr intro for good

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by skitch, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thank goodness Hank knows how to skin a buck and run a trotline.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

A country boy can survive! :D

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Perfect Replacement for Hank on MNF?

Okay, so I think I have the perfect replacement idea and it would appeal to way more people.

Andy Samberg. That is all.

Maybe throw in one of the other Lonely Island guys or Justin Timberlake in there and you've just widened your audience after losing Hank.

4. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I like how he is now turning it into a free speech issue and talking about his rowdy friends....trying to garner support.
    Yep! That's why he came out afterwards and apologized and tried to back track. When that didn't work and he still got the boot.....he bowes up.

I have free speech as well. I have the freedom to say that the company I work for sux and the owner is a moron. That's free speech.
    And they have the right to can my arse to!!!!!!

Maybe he can get a gig with Sean Hannity, or do his theme song. It was laughable to hear his try at defending Jr.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

no great loss

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Go retro. Mix in some hot graphics with clips from MNF games past and sound bytes from Howard and Dandy Don, Madden, etc.

I don't get the need to have Hank, Faith or anyone doing an intro song.

:tj:

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Never liked Hank, but the whole Faith Hill intro is beyond silly. Doesn't fit football at all.

I'm telling you guys... Andy Samberg would be the best... switch up the song each week, having it describe opponents and such. Would be amazing.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

MNF died when it switched to cable anyway. They should have made the wholesale changes then.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think they need Mean Gene Okerlund to announce it.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar