Espn Alert : Vince Young On Tv

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tntitan89

tntitan89 Guest

Jonathan Ross is good, but no one is as funny as Paul Merton. I lived in Kent last year, and I've really missed "Have I Got News for You" since I came back to the States. <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_I_Got_News_For_You">This page</a> brings back great memories of the show. I really need to get me one of Paul's jet packs. Apart from that and the other quiz shows, British TV was pretty rubbish. I had to listen to Titans games using FieldPass and watch them a week later on DVDs a friend posted to me. I just read a couple of days ago that the NFL is offering live video of all the games this season to people living outside the US. Are any of you guys overseas planning to pay for this service?

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

We are not going to get much for Billy Volek.

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Doesn't matter.

If you trade him for a draft pick, that's more than you'll get if you go ahead and cut him.

Take what you can get at this point.

4. I'm paying to watch streamTVnow qwhich shows the Titans games for a couple of quid, its good quality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar