Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Espn Alert : Vince Young On Tv

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    It's criminal how their wasting Graham Norton on a lame show like dance fever tho
  1. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Or whatever that garbage he's doing right now...
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PyLw5vWNHkE"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PyLw5vWNHkE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  3. cdy_hitt Senior...

Moolah:
    $0
    I would love to trade Volek for a MLB..What good quality MLB's are out there...I just want someone better then Sirmon
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    That would be awesome if McNair went down and the Ravens wanted Volek... say what you want guys but I wouldn't hate having Ray Lewis in our d's earholes... (don't mean to wish ill on good old Steve... just hypothetical here)

honestly unless someone has a desperate need... If Peyton Manning went down I could see Volek going there. Sorgi is terrible and they know it. Perhaps Volek is "suited" :ha: (sorry, that's just funny to me when I think of the other thread) to play in the Colts offense.
  5. TitanKid4Life Guest

hate to tell u sec but there is no way we are gonna get ray lewis for billy volek
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,705
    probably some sort of parole restriction or something
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    oh I know. Can you imagine how angry half this board would be? The ticket forum would blow up with 'psl 4 sale' ads... I really think our defense could use a blood thirsty killer. awww... the Ray Lewis that I remember is gone anyways... he's kinda long in the tooth... still, that's what makes the scenario viable... ain't gonna happen though.
  7. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Ray Lewis Is A God!!!
  8. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    Just make the best deal you can. If that's for a draft pick, then you make the deal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.