Espn Alert : Vince Young On Tv

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

It's criminal how their wasting Graham Norton on a lame show like dance fever tho
  2. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

Or whatever that garbage he's doing right now...
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PyLw5vWNHkE"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PyLw5vWNHkE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  4. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I would love to trade Volek for a MLB..What good quality MLB's are out there...I just want someone better then Sirmon
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

That would be awesome if McNair went down and the Ravens wanted Volek... say what you want guys but I wouldn't hate having Ray Lewis in our d's earholes... (don't mean to wish ill on good old Steve... just hypothetical here)

honestly unless someone has a desperate need... If Peyton Manning went down I could see Volek going there. Sorgi is terrible and they know it. Perhaps Volek is "suited" :ha: (sorry, that's just funny to me when I think of the other thread) to play in the Colts offense.
  6. hate to tell u sec but there is no way we are gonna get ray lewis for billy volek
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

probably some sort of parole restriction or something
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

oh I know. Can you imagine how angry half this board would be? The ticket forum would blow up with 'psl 4 sale' ads... I really think our defense could use a blood thirsty killer. awww... the Ray Lewis that I remember is gone anyways... he's kinda long in the tooth... still, that's what makes the scenario viable... ain't gonna happen though.
  9. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

Ray Lewis Is A God!!!
  10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Just make the best deal you can. If that's for a draft pick, then you make the deal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.