erik spoelstra the next phil jackson?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

he may not be a zenmaster but its a proven fact that if you put enough elite players together... you will win an nba championship. could erik spoelstra double down on one of jackson's 3 peat(s) and win 6 championships in a row? it sure looks like it. the only thing that could keep him from this is player injuries.
    honestly though, i think mickey mouse could coach a team like the heat and they'd still be up 1-0 in the nba finals.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well he's got to win 11 championships first.

Let's revisit this in 25 years.

3. World Peace

isn't it ironic?

4. World Peace

Lets revisit this in 2023. Get down on your hands and knees and sing sweet praises and hallejuah to boy wonder coaching master mind erik spoelstra

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hell NO! LOL

He's not winning 6 titles in a row. Lets say he does win back to back titles. There will be teams out there copying this new trend of "sign everybody" and knock the Heat off. LeBron we know can't do it without a great No.2 and No.3, and some good bench players, so all the next good team would need is that, and a better 4 and 5 than what Miami offers.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Knicks once they get Chris Paul.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hope so! I'm a big basketball fan, and since I grew up in the New York area, I naturally took on the Knicks as my team, but my Tennessee ties also have me cheering for the Grizzlies. Until this year its been hard supporting either team, and all of a sudden they're both good teams. IDK who to go with. New York will contend for the big free agents this summer, whereas Memphis IDK if they really care about basketball over there. Rudy Gay is also my boy, so you can see how I'm torn on this. In any event, I see NY as the new team everyone will want to sign with. If only they played defense in NY.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I like the Grizzlies, but I imagine they're gonna be mid range for a long time.
    The unfortunate thing in the NBA is the big cities get the big players.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Chris Paul = Laker.

Not Knick.

And then- Dwight Howard also.

THEN...

We'll say F YOU.. KING ME, Prince James.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Rumour has it Dwight has re-signed for 2 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar