Eric Moulds , Javon Walker, T.O.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Terrell Owens should NOT come to Tennessee. It would be bad news for a lot of people! Personally and professionally:irked:

Javon Walker would be a nice addition, but how healthy is he? The Titans desperately need a #1 caliber receiver. Poor Steve has never had a big play receiver.:sad2:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well Chris Sand....Tyrone Cali...Eddie Ber...wait never mind.

3. The Mrs

Exactly. Well, I'll give him Derrick Mason. He was a decent receiver, but still no Terrell Owens. However, Derrick Mason was more productive than Keyshawn Johnson. K.J. won't go over the middle.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mason was good, but possession not a T.O/Moss deep threat, big play guy.

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Out of the three I would sign Moulds......

6. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

We are closer to 2-14 than we are to the playoffs no matter what we do. In fact, we are realistically three or four years away from being a potential contender. In all likelihood, this is McNair's last year and we'll be lucky to go 8-8. Then we will turn things over to Volek or a rookie with little or no experience. Their growing pains will take a year or two no matter if we take Leinart, Young or Cutler. Chow's offense is not like the Steelers, so I wouldn't expect a rookie to perform like Big Ben. For sake of argument, we'll again be lucky to go 8-8 in either of those two seasons. So, the downside of getting T.O. is turning off a bunch of mediocre young players and being a bad influence to Pacman. I am not advocating acquiring T.O. Hell, he wouldn't want to come here anyway unless we offered significant, guaranteed bling. I just don't see alot of downside or armageddon happening as Nine does.

7. The Mrs

In Terrell's defense, he's NEVER been arrested for breaking the law. There can only be one disruptive diva on the team, so in all likelihood, Pacman and Terrell would end up having a b*tch fight in the lockeroom. Also, the acquision of Terrell Owens would bring the national media attention that the Titans crave and currently lack.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

we don't need no stinking media attention ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar