Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Eric Moulds , Javon Walker, T.O.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Terrell Owens should NOT come to Tennessee. It would be bad news for a lot of people! Personally and professionally:irked:

Javon Walker would be a nice addition, but how healthy is he? The Titans desperately need a #1 caliber receiver. Poor Steve has never had a big play receiver.:sad2:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,380
    well Chris Sand....Tyrone Cali...Eddie Ber...wait never mind.
  2. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Exactly. Well, I'll give him Derrick Mason. He was a decent receiver, but still no Terrell Owens. However, Derrick Mason was more productive than Keyshawn Johnson. K.J. won't go over the middle.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,380
    Mason was good, but possession not a T.O/Moss deep threat, big play guy.
  3. cdy_hitt Senior...

Moolah:
    $0
    Out of the three I would sign Moulds......
  4. royhobbs Guest

We are closer to 2-14 than we are to the playoffs no matter what we do. In fact, we are realistically three or four years away from being a potential contender. In all likelihood, this is McNair's last year and we'll be lucky to go 8-8. Then we will turn things over to Volek or a rookie with little or no experience. Their growing pains will take a year or two no matter if we take Leinart, Young or Cutler. Chow's offense is not like the Steelers, so I wouldn't expect a rookie to perform like Big Ben. For sake of argument, we'll again be lucky to go 8-8 in either of those two seasons. So, the downside of getting T.O. is turning off a bunch of mediocre young players and being a bad influence to Pacman. I am not advocating acquiring T.O. Hell, he wouldn't want to come here anyway unless we offered significant, guaranteed bling. I just don't see alot of downside or armageddon happening as Nine does.
  5. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    In Terrell's defense, he's NEVER been arrested for breaking the law. There can only be one disruptive diva on the team, so in all likelihood, Pacman and Terrell would end up having a b*tch fight in the lockeroom. Also, the acquision of Terrell Owens would bring the national media attention that the Titans crave and currently lack.
  6. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    we don't need no stinking media attention ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.