eric ebron

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by sirjesse, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I'd take Kelvin Benjamin in a heartbeat. That dude is filthy good and a ball hog...I watched him blow CB's up at the line often...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There's no way he makes it out of the first round though. A lot of those teams 25-32 are in serious need of a WR, especially the Panthers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah I agree....I think he can be as good if not better than Evans hands down...Watch his film...FILTHY!

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Whi
    Whiz liked Fitzpatrick too...he's now a Texan...I'd be nervous if I was Stevens lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Stevens is at least good at what he's asked to do, what did Fitz ever do right?

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The Ponies shirt

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think thats why he was cut

8. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Im a few pages late but honestly Ebron isnt going to be the next Gronk. He's going to be the next Finely. Ask a Packers fan about him and you'll understand how bad this could backfire on us! The dude is really good at getting open and subsequently gets like 8 balls a game. Then proceeds to catch like 1/3 of that. PASS!

As far as Taylor Thompson is concerned he's fine. I think that dude is the closest thing we have on offense to a bulldozer he is a beast as far as blocking goes.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Benjamin is similar in size to Ebron and if Ebron's appeal is as a slot receiver you might as well trade back 10-15 spots and take Benjamin. Ebron is not going to be a better receiving threat than Benjamin and Benjamin can play on the outside. Not sure about Ebron.

Call me old fashioned by my idea of a TE is a guy who can block linebackers and get you 6 yards on a 3rd and 5. The ability to get down the field and play in space is a bonus and the top TEs can do that.

I want to clarify my comparison of Sefarian-Jenkins to Mercedes Lewis. Lewis is a big physical TE who seems to be 7 feet 350 lbs when he plays against us. Lewis is a good player not a great player but what if you had a guy that big who has the speed to get down the field?

Somebody asked if Armaro was like Jared Cook. No not at all. He's big, about as big and strong as Craig Stevens but a very polished receiver who runs great routes. He's a good blocker with a lot of experience blocking on the move and in space. Stevens was barely used as a receiver in college Amaro had over 100 catches.

Sefarian-Jenkins and Amaro are big physical football players not glorified WRs.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Damn sure does seem like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar