eric ebron

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by sirjesse, Apr 23, 2014.

1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I have wanted Bridgewater all this draft.............but I have been looking over the Chargers roster the past few days.......I am wondering how much Ebron could mean to us.....(and to Locker)
  2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i'd take barr, evens, & TB before I take ebron... I'm also pretty sure one of them will be there.
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

History of whiz'a offense says that the TE is underused. Especially true if it's an In line TE. The slot WR/TE get the touches.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wiz likes to spread the ball around, am I right?
  5. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Yea to a degree but the breakdown I read regarding it showed a very large sample size going to the slot. A lot of plays built to put the ball there.

And it also showed the inline TE being targeted least in the league if I remember correctly
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Well he should have a good choice to choose from between Nate and Wright. Probably the most talent he has had at that position.

I like Walker, but he isn't a guy that needs to get a bunch of targets a game. Keep him close to the line of scrimmage or let him block.
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

He's good to catch a limited amount of balls but I think when you put him on the spot it causes a few too many drops.

He was pretty consistent. Not sure how many drops he had total, if I ha to guess 8-10
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

Why this posted here
  9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Starter

absolutely no reason to take a TE at #11 when you still have current/future needs of QB,LT,pass rusher, CB and MLBer.
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Whiz has never had a TE worth a damn other than one year in SD. You go back to Arizona, they never had a TE who could catch. Leonard Pope, Anthony Becht, Ben Patrick and Jeff King were listed as the starters. Who the **** are those guys?

Meanwhile Antonio Gates and Ladarius Green combined for 94 catches 1200 yards and seven TDs in 2013.

I would be 100% behind Eric Ebron because he's a good football player. He will be what everyone wanted Jared Cook to be.
    • High Five High Five x 3