Eric Berry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ayrichieb, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayrichieb

ayrichieb Special Teams Standout

What do you guys think the chances are JR makes a serious run at berry? we are in desperate need of secondary help and I really cant think of a better fit than berry bringing him back to Tennessee would be awesome. I know the titans aren't usually known for making a splash like this but I think players now see we are on the come up and have a little more allure than we did in years past? what do you guys think? I know its far away but picturing EB in 2 tone blue would be sick..

2. ceeder

ceeder Starter

My #1 FA choice. Jeffery comes second.

Berry would change our defense completely and make us a real threat. Draft a couple of CBs to flank him and could be something special. Hoping we go hard for him in the offseason, but he has talked a lot about staying at Arrowhead.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He would be a great addition. We haven't signed any big name FA's but we should go after him.
    He may think about staying in KC but money talks. Bring him to Nashville JR

4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

I'd be surprised if he left KC

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I thought he was from Tennessee, he's from Georgia. Just went to U of T, so not sure "bring him home" will be a big deciding factor.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It is mid October and we are already doing FA threads?

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I'm a UT fan and love Berry, but I don't think the Titans secondary problems are as much the safeties as they are the corners.

If we go after a FA from the Chiefs I'd rather have Dontari Poe. Heck, we could even use him on offense. :)

8. ayrichieb

ayrichieb Special Teams Standout

Don't see the problem, just a thought popped in my head wanted to hear some fellow fans responses. Think it has more relevance to a Titan forum than a thread about fox photo shopping Bradford's head on Bridgewater's body lol :thumbsup:

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

:disappointed:

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

We really want him to be a Falcon, apparently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar