Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Epic Troll Move

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Playmaker, Apr 16, 2013.

• Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    I don't simply because he hasn't learned. He's not trying to get rid of the stigma of being a weirdo/pedo. He's just trying not to get caught again.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,242
    I was under the impression that the bro squad made those up.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,471
    Yea I wasn't sure that's why I didn't distinctively comment on them.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,242
    That's my whole point though. The dude clearly isn't "all there". It may not be that easy for him. When you look at ALL the stuff he fell for, there's just absolutley no way he's all there mentally. Whether it's mild retardation or mental illness, it's not something to make fun of like this.
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,242
    Exactly. Trolling some random dude that texted you is one thing. They took it way too far.

Well if it is he'll be back in jail very soon. My thinking was that if he's just texting random numbers and going "Hey, is this (insert random girl) name here" and hoping to start some form of relationship from that then I don't see how he's breaking any laws. If you keep on and keep on against the wishes of the person on the other end, then it starts to become harassment. But if you're only engaging with those who continue to respond with you then I don't see the problem. Of course his probation could have very specific language regarding that sort of thing. So who knows.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,126
    I thought it was pretty funny at first and when he sent the first picture I lol'd hard because I actually thought he was a young, immature kid. Then it became pretty clear he is mentally challenged and I just feel bad for the guy now.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    I actually thought he was handicapped...Also he does kinda look like NPH with downs.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    hey baby want to be my gf?
  7. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,826
    depends.

"do u luv this sexy?"
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,826
    Know how I know you're gay?

You said NPH and expected someone else on the planet to understand wtf you were saying.

google confirms you like dude dix srry