Entire O-Line Run Down + Options

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'll be interested to see Konz against Devon Still and Jordan Hill this weekend. They made Brewster look silly this past weekend.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Drop the zone blocking crap. The entire oline is playing horribly.

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I would have no problems drafting Konz with a second rounder. I reckon he'll go before that though. If Osemele's there I'd probably take him as well.
    I wonder if the best thiink to do would be to take decastro in the first, and he's clearly the best guard in the draft.

Other RG in the draft I like are-
    Brandon Washington OG/T 6'4 340lbs
    Rokevious Watkins OG 6'4 340lbs

Love the Hardwick idea, very good center.

4. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

I'd take Hardwick seeing as he's worked with Hass previously. I'd also put Grubbs on board and draft DeCastro.

Roos and Stewart haven't really been stellar this year but I'm convinced they are not the problem.

I'm also not convinced by the scheme they work to either or by Matthews inability coachingwise , this far into the season , to iron out the giant wrinkles that are blazingly obvious.

Still , it all goes to back to that theorem about polishing turds I suspect.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Jake Scott sucks real bad.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

He most certainly does. I don't know if it's only because I am a Titans fan and watch them closely but I don't think I've ever seen an O-Line struggle so badly in the running game. EVER!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar