Enough with the pink penalty flags

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't have enough high-fives for this thread. It's a total sham and it's unfortunate that more people don't see it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I'm still waiting on the blue flags and a full month dedicated to ball cancer. I don't see women getting their vaginas kicked in their stomach on a consistent basis. They don't even need tits, balls are 100% necessary.

Now, you tell me, why do they get a full month and the real travesty gets nothing?

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

because balls are either offensive or used for comic relief. buys right into the disposable male stereotype.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You should check out one of those mens right's associations

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You have to be careful with MRA's. They have a stigma for just bashing feminism and not focusing on actual issues. Such as alimony, child support/custody, and the legal system treating female offenders much lighter.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well, the thing with MRAs ........... nope, shutting mouth, just realized not in Taboo :p

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I agree, it's a great cause, lost a friend to Breast Cancer, but it's overdone.
    The flags are too much, what's next pink footballs? pink pucks? and the pink shoes are way too much, CJ is already dancing around he doesn't need pink shoes to add to it!

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Why only focus on breast cancer and not cancer in general? - That's racism!

Seriously, just because breasts are sexy, they're running with all the attention. My testies are jealous and wants some love. It's a failed attempt of political correctness, just because it's a guys sport.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea its like I said, all about gaining female viewers.

Im also sure they somehow come out on top with tax breaks.

The league doesnt do this to be nice, theyre making money off this stuff.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

It makes me sick when I think about where this league is headed. Everything has to be politically correct, no one can hit anyone anymore without getting a personal foul and fines be everywhere. I miss watching football 10 years ago, that was good football! We were also a great team but that is besides the point. This cancer awareness is over the top as stated before in this thread. Like someone said, if they cared then they should mention that they donate money. Maybe they could donate all the money from fines to this cause.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar