Enjoyed Cussing at Eagles fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

There are always plenty of visiting fans around me but at least these guys/gals were from out of town. So thats good. They wereloud and obnoxious but I expected that, they shut up and slinked away without much noise late in the 4th though so that was nice. Would have been nice if the Titans would have played good to start the game so they would have been quiet from the start.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

headphones go quiet with like 15 seconds left. probably turned that crap off I am guessing. Teams prepare for these situations.

3. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

I've sat in the same seat at LP field for 12 years. Most annoying visiting fan of all time was in my section today. He yelled a comment during every play. He would yell at his team for doing something bad, then if they got like a 3 yard run gain he'd be like "WE GONNA RUN ON YOU ALL DAY"

It was just obnoxious. But watching him lose was all worth it.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I almost got in a fist fight with a Raiders fan for telling him to smoke behind the blue line. Had to be intervened by a bouncer and I was totally just heckling, and didn't say anything rude. I was about to merk me some douche.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

We had some Eagle fans in our section. They were fine. Yes they cheered and stood up when Eagles made good plays, but they should do that. They are fans. Afterwards they came up to us and shook our hands and told us "great game" and thanks for treating them so well and tolerating them. I would much rather have visiting fans go away thinking what a great fan base than the opposite.

The biggest opposing fan problem we had were Pat fans. They sat behind us in seats we knew weren't theirs. So basically asked them to be more respectful with the language and when they started cussing again, I told the usher they were in the wrong seats.

There there was yesterday a rich drunk a-hole in an infiniti tried to cut across lot R to bully his way into the exit line and when no one let him thru (everyone else waited patiently for 30-40 min.), he basically tried to push in front of me and told me "Hey MF, I bet my insurance is better than yours". All the other cars then conspired to block him in. Was hilarious.

The worst issue I've had in the 12 years was a Titan fan who was drunk and came down and stood at the railing (loge area). Asked him to kneel down and wouldn't and then started cussing us out because we weren't standing. After he invited me out to the walkway to settle it, the police came and dragged him away.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I kinda was that guy yesterday, except I don't drive an infiniti.

Couldn't back up to get in line. Everytime a car would move forward the next one just blocked me in. So i said screw it and cut across the parking lot and forced my way in.

The first guy wouldn't have it, and rolled down his window to tell me I was being a dumb f. I told him to go f himself. He quickly rolled up the window while he wife yelled at him. :lol:

I don't really want to be a jerk leaving the parking lot. But I figure if no one is cool enough to let me get in line, then I'm jerk enough to cut all of them off when the opportunity presents itself.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I was up in the cheap seats with Jersey Shore rejects who represented themselves as Eagles fans.

Whenever they started their E-A-G-L-E-S chant I followed it up each time with "SUCKS!" and the titans fans around me caught on and our "Sucks!" addition to their chant made their chant fade while all the fans flied out of the stadium in the early 4th.

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I'm cool enough to let someone in, but not if they think they can just show up hop in their car and cut in. We all have to wait. If I am diligent enough to get to my car and I have to wait, then so do you....

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

After 5 minutes of waiting and having 5 or so cars not let me even back up to get into line... I just ran out of patience.

Normally I have no problem letting someone in front of me, it's not like one or two cars getting in front of me is really going to make a difference.

BUT, if NO ONE is willing to let me in front, then oh well, I will just cut everyone off.

I have another "cutting in line story". So my friend's wife and her friend both go into the girl line getting into the stadium, while me and my buddy are waiting in the considerably longer guys line. By the time we get to the front, some dude and his kid have walked to the front of the girl's line (only like 2 women at this point). They realized they screwed up, so what do you think they did?

Cut in front of the guy's behind us of course. :rolleyes:

10. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Eagles fans were pretty annoying yesterday...even had a sorority pow-wow/chant in the grassy area outside of the north endzone before the game...t'was extremely cheesy and made me uncomfortable, tbh.

As a whole, they weren't anywhere near as bad as Jets fans though. I doubt any fanbase can live up to those turds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar