Enjoyed Cussing at Eagles fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wasn't lucky enough to be at the game, but I was trash talking since Thursday. I was feeling kind of mad up until Britt showed face, and won the game.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Eagle fans around us were OK the whole game...not obnoxious like the Steeler fans always are...

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Ive never been respectful at a game. I went to the Charger game in 03 wearing my Mac9 jersey. And while there a Charger fan yelled to me(i was 13) "Hey McNair Sit Down! You loser!!" I cried. Ever since then ive always jawed off. Im never gonna let a fan make me feel that way again lol.

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Way to be classy, dude.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If I were an Eagles fan (or anyone involved with the team), I would've been absolutely furious at the end of the first half when the game clock just flat out wasn't working. It sure was great not knowing how much time was left. I'm sure Kolb loved that.

Someone is getting fired for that garbage.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I remember Christmas of 79 - Santa gets what he deserves. Stupid school shoes and stupid underwear. Stupid sweater. Santa SUCKS!, I heard his summer home is in pissburgH

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

officials were keeping time and informing the teams, about all you can do.

8. RavensShallBurn

Yea, but dude. It's just not the same... and they didn't announce it every time, so there were times where no one (at least the fans) knew what the hell was going on or how much time was left.

I pay attention to the clock more than most people. That's why I was the first person in the entire stadium losing my **** when the refs didn't call that delay in the Ravens playoff game.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

oh I agree 68k paying fans were clueless, but the teams were not. I'm sure Fisher was gonna take a knee no matter what anyways - and I know the Eguls had the ball

10. RavensShallBurn

I'm not complaining about the knee. I'm actually complaining in the Eagles' favor. Was someone in Kolb's headset giving him a countdown? lol If not, then it was completely inexcusable.

You can tell a guy how much time is left after each play... he'll lose track.

I remember there being something like this happen a few years back, affecting our opponent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar