End of the First Quarter: Grade the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

Mccourty makes a big difference just because it keep coty off tge field. He's a big liability. Walker plays on the o btw and he's been banged up or out every week.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Way better than last season in every possible way.

Of course that is like saying you are smarter than the kid with Downs Syndrome.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

The only improvement this year is the teams on our schedule are horrible compared to last year so the losses aren't blowouts. That being said, we are still losing to bottom feeders.

Mariota looks great, and is the exact player from Oregon, Whiz hasn't done a thing.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I think we've made huge improvements at OLB, CB2 (blidi was starting vs Cox), and QB play without losing much. But yea a couple bad injuries and this season could get bad.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Can we cut Lewans hands off and tape up the nubs, the OL will get a + grade once that happens.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The DBs have given up too many huge plays. It's probably the main reason this team is 1-3. And it's not like they're playing Elway and Marino here. This is versus a rookie in his first game, another starting his third and another starting his fifth.

Hopefully, McCourty plugs some holes but the secondary depth is lacking.

I'll agree with you about OLB and QB. I like what I've seen from Orakpo. Mariota will have some setbacks which is why Whiz has to find some way to take pressure off of him to carry the offense with a better running game.

7. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Same Old Titans - we suck! We were so happy to get Mariota, but now it's like he will be the next "Barry Sanders" of the NFL. He has more talent than the team around him. Sanders played a career with the Lions who never played to his level and it's sad to watch someone be held back from great things. Marcus is doomed here. And I say that as a diehard season ticket holder. We must be real- He doesn't have a veteran receiver to help him, nor do we have a coach that will let anyone stay in the game long enough to try and form a rhythm = defeat.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

He's missed one game. That's not being out every week

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Losing to Ryan leaf

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Calm down a bit. This is only his rookie year and we all knew this team had issues. Waaaaaaay too early to be calling this a Barry Sanders situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar