Elfgirl, get in here and bring the crackers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

What is this all about anyways? How did it get on your ocean spray cranberry ipod thingie and what does it mean? Enlighten us because this whole thread is for your ramble...
    so, ramble on...
    don't worry, I'll keep you supplied with questions...

ok. Make with the story already...

2. well that is just kind of renforces the whole hollywood thing that leinart wants to be doing, im not saying that u cant party, but it seems like the reporters actually got it right for once instead of just making a story out of nothing like they always do...

3. and on top of that she wasnt even that hot

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I think the girl was cute. It's really not an issue of that. That picture was sent to me in an email so I hosted and posted because I like to hear her yammer on about silly stuff like that. I guess I just have a weakness for chicks cause I like the input from time to time. I'm trying to ask Elf who the "real" Matt Leinart is.
    She just needs to turn on that camera phone psp thingie and comment...

I'm not trying to bash Leinart at all.

Also, that girl with her arm around his neck...
    I wouldn't kick her out of bed. :brow:

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

It's called a BlackBerry!

Uh, I sent you that picture? Are you sure? Umm, well. Umm, see, what had happened was. Well, that isn't Matt, you see. That's his brother Patt, yeah. His evil twin brother Patt. Yeah, Patt Leinart. He likes to try to stay low key and out of the limelight.:winker:

Are you gonna randomly pepper threads with all of the photos that I sent you?

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I didn't really think of that. You sent me about 15 - 20 pictures and that is second time I've used one. Those files were fine the whole time btw. My software settings were screwed up. I was hoping for some comment.

I thought you might be able to add some color commentary on the picture.

...and what's up with the woman in the backround?
    She has a gaze that says
    "I am going to be all over the internet tomorrow."

what is so evil about partying down with strange co-eds?
    Big Ben drinks whiskey from the bottle. :winker:

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

The blond chick in the background is the eternal wingman of the group. She's the bitter one who isn't as cute or hot as the rest of the sorority sisters and always gets the leftovers. She's the one who is always ready to leave the party.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know the bitter blond chick in the background, I just recognize her type. There's at least one in every group.

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Yeah, she's pissed. Looks like she's about to crush that beer bottle.

:ha:

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that'd be really cool, considering it's a glass

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sheesh, looks like she gonna pull out a glock and bust a cap in everyone's ***.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar