Eddie vs CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Feb 16, 2011.

?
  1. Eddie George

45 vote(s)
    57.7%
  2. Chris Johnson

33 vote(s)
    42.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was at the game... remember almost all stats. It was 80 something yards Eddie had. Chris Brown had 60 something and a TD.

Maybe he had 100 total yards.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

This is like asking which Star Wars trilogy is best.

If you ask fans who have been around awhile, they will many times pick the older, more developed version.

or the youngens (Newer Titans fans) they would pick the flashier, more CGI'd version, because it's got all the bells and whistles. (and there are kids who prefer the new trilogy....sad, really.)

That's my best comparison.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

Well, not really the case for me because I clearly recognize that A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi were all far superior to the crappy newer ones.

Not that big of a Star Wars fan though. Went back and watched them and realized how bad the acting often was... in all of them.

But I like the analogy. ;)

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Harrison ford was the only good actor in the six of the movies. Most of the rest were too busy trying to fake british accents.

NOOOOO!!! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!! (jumps into what should be oblivion)

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

BTW.. There is no "A New Hope"
    It's freakin called Star Wars.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Mark Hamill is pure genius in Metalocalypse..

7. RavensShallBurn

But when it was re-released they added that subtitle. All other movies had subtitles to them, so it was only fitting.

8. pettso

pettso Starter

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I voted CJ. I don't know how long it will last, but he the kind of player that you only see a handful of times in your life.

I think of Eddie George as a good running back, who had tons of heart and toughness, and happened upon a really good situation --- great qb, good defenses, and a ball control offense in a division full of those kind of teams.

10. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar