Eddie vs CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Feb 16, 2011.

?
  1. Eddie George

45 vote(s)
    57.7%
  2. Chris Johnson

33 vote(s)
    42.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Mule vs Race Horse

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

SureThing, you're clearly bitter on the subject for some reason.

Others aren't losing their minds. I can honestly respect their opinions because they aren't getting butthurt over others' opinions like you seem to be.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Not bitter, realistic.

CJ was better than Eddie George, its not that hard to see. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion though, even if it is completely biased.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's the thing... I'm not biased... at all.

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

You have valid points for picking Eddie, and hey we are talking about 2 of the most amazing Titans to play for our team thus far. I just think CJ will prove more after 8 years. After 3 years of CJ, we can't compare it to a retard player.

BUT, I have enjoyed this thread

6. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

OH, I can say now that Eddie is WAY better speaker and Media man now than CJ ever will be

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was just throwing it out there.

But give CJ some time... at this rate his ypc is going to be 3.0 in a few seasons- THEN we can have this discussion.

CJ wasn't that great this season. Sorry. 1 season doesn't make you HOF worthy.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

hes been great 3 seasons running...

And the question isn't whos had a better career, its who IS better. And to me its a no brainer CJ is a better runningback at this point than Eddie george ever was

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Give it another season, and if he is good about it then I'll say he's solved that problem. That was beyond the point though really, CJ is far more explosive than AP.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Throughbred vs mutt?

Nice argument for eddie. :sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar