Eddie to retire a Titan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

idk.. i'm still bitter that he elected to go to Dallas for less money rather than to remain a Titan and retire as one.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I really don't care. We didn't win a super bowl with him and he is not a hall of famer. And I am also still pissed he went to Dallas for less money (total) than sticking it out here.

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

He was on Sports Line with Hope Hines a week or so ago, and a caller asked him about it. He said he's just waiting on a call from the Titans.

5. Them T-boyz

Them T-boyz Camp Fodder

What else was he gonna retire as?? He did absolutely nothing as a Cowboy!

6. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

A player doesn't have to "retire as" anything; just send in his retirement papers to the League.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Has he officialy retired yet?

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think this is going to look really stupid.

I mean, what's gonna happen...

wake up and turn on ESPN...

"Eddie George announces his retirement with the Titans"

Most non-Titans fans are going to think, "what the hell, didn't he retire years ago?"

I would just go out quiet if I was Eddie. A nice halftime ceremony would be cool, but I would keep it on the down low.

9. I'm just afraid he'd sign the contract and then refuse to retire, expecting to compete for a roster spot...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm sure any such contract would come with a sub contract..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar