Eddie nominated for HOF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by altitan, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Reese was high on Cutler after the senior bowl then mysteriously never said another word about him. Adams memo? Fisher gave an ESPN interview after Bud died and told all. He, Reese and Chow (All USC} wanted Lienart. You have a good memory. I was at the game where Del Greco missed, but we were still up 27-14. Not the first time we have blown a lead. Still, it was our first home loss in the new stadium. The encroachment call was brutal. I miss that division. Great rivalries. The AFC South is pathetic.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

There was another Del Greco XP miss. Can't remember the year, but we lost 24-23. He missed a FG too in that game.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Steve Mcnair playoff stats.

10 starts
    5-5 record

6 TD
    11 int

66.7 rating.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Matt Lienart was the biggest bust of all.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Col. Klank could not even be bothered to come on the field vs the Bears at Vanderbilt stadium... Hentrich had to attempt it. Of course he missed...

good riddance to Col. Klank!

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I was at that game. Rodney Thomas caught a pass along the sideline that they assumed was a first down but based on the spot was not so they had to rush the FG team out there and since it was out of Del Greco range Hentrich ran on at the last second and didn't even get off a good kick.

After the game Bears fans from Southern Illinois university were obnoxiously acting like they won a super bowl. That made my transformation complete from a Bear fan to the new team in town.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

He was a very good kicker when he was younger, but in typical Fisher fashion, we kept him too long past his prime.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I'm not sure if there's a thing on kicking too many FG? If there is, I'm sure we gave up Bironas due to reaching that mark in one game against Houston.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar