Eddie George update - looking forward to Training Camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

its funny listening to geeks talk sport.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Emmitt had 61 career fumbles

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Holy Crap a Corey Control Sample Batman!

Did you know that Fred Goldman and Eddie George both have at least one thing in common ? They both have a Heisman Trophy. If your asking yourself, "self, who the hell is Fred Goldman?" He's the guy that has O.J. Simpson's Heisman. Funny story actualy... OJ didn't return his gloves in good condition... and, well, a bet is a bet. madden BOOM! Fred Goldman has a Heisman. Dang proposition bets...
    Code:
    14	O.J. Simpson	11,236
    15	Ricky Watters	10,643
    16	Eddie George	10,441
    17	Corey Dillon	10,429
    18	Ottis Anderson	10,273
    source : 17 Corey Dillon espn

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1681Corey Dillon

When whoever's in New England is through with you
    And Boston finds better things to do
    You know its not too late 'cause you'll always have a place to come back to
    When whoever's in New Englands through with you...
    :ha:
    You spend an awful lot of time in Massachutes
    Seems Like every other week you've got a meeting waiting there
    Business must be booming or could something else
    Be moving in the air up there

[​IMG]

This is a good as base of comparison as any if anyone can make a case for Eddie George HOF. Lot of stats there. Maybe we could ask the video game guys what they think. :brow: Nashville... got to love Reba...:lol:

4. im not sure about Eddie making it to the HOF...........but if he did i would be makin the short trip to Canton

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

:lol: @ the video game thread. Favorite post:

"i add him to the titans roster with the create a player in espn NFL 2K5. it will be a cold day in hell before i let him retire.
    99 hands
    99 agility
    91 speed
    99 kick
    99 leadership
    youre the man eddie!"

Ridiculously funny! A cold day, indeed....:winker:

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

37 career fumble are less then Emitt, Sanders, OJ to name a few. Plus george only had 20 fumbles for losses. That is 2 turnovers a season. George had good hands less the mentioned hits.

7. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

99 kick? Does that save you roster spot?

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

In madden your stars will always renegotiate to help the cap room though. :suspect:

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

yes, eddie got a lot of yards. but he also had a lot of carries. sorry, i don't think he is cut for the hof. 3.6 career ypc?? and if you take out 2000 and 2002, he averaged 6 TD a year, in an offense which keyed the run. is that hof material? i think not

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar