Eddie George: Titans are Pop-Warner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DynamoSupremo, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

Just watching the FSN NFL preview for weekend (because its 9 AM and the only other NFL thing on is something about T.O.) and Eddie George said that the Titans are like a pop-warner team right now. Now, we have some definite issues, but I think anybody that calls us that is a moron. So between that comment and Eddie laughing his head off while Reggie Bush busted that long run on us, I'm wondering if he isn't still a little bitter over something.

2. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

He did the same thing last week. Before the games even started he laughed about the Titans, said Steve McNair was smart to want to get out of Tennessee and the Titans will be lucky to win 3 games. Sounds like someone is bitter. Eddie George could STILL have a lot of fans in TN but not if he keeps running his mouth like that.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Sounds more like somebody who is right.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

From what I've seen of George he does seem to still hold a grudge against the organisation, but he seems to be fair when talking about the team and the individual players.

And you have to admit that so far we have looked like popwarner.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I like Eddie George, and Vigsted is right, it really does seem like he still has something against the organization. But he is right though, we looked pretty bad.

6. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

What dos being pop warner mean?

7. Crash Override

Pop Warner is little kids. Like a pop warner football league, is for little kids, he is saying we suck basically.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Screw him.....

9. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

No way, we would totally kick any PW team's butt.

10. Crash Override

The Little Giants would give us a run for our money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar