Eddie George Interested In Owning Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Nobody cares about working for the Titans ownership.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It is still a very real possibility that the M$M and Eddie are working together to buy the team and relocate to have the first NFL outer space games.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I'm interested in owning the Titans too. That's at least 2 people with no where near enough money... A couple million more and we can all be part owners of our very own NFL franchise!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I hope Jon Bon Jovi buys us.

at least the half time shows will improve.

Last game @Scarecrow and I went to they had some guy named Phil Vasser, to which both of us said "who the hell?" when he was introduced. Turns out he was some washed up country singer......who the hell wants to listen to that? No one is going to get pumped up listening to a song about your wife leaving, your truck breaking down and your dog dying.

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

no fox hunters though

I mean we need to have a bar somewhere, might as well be with killing fox's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar