Ebay Question.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Has anyone here sold stuff on Ebay or have an Ebay Store?

Where do you get the shipping boxes and where do you drop them off at? Or can UPS come to your home and pick them up? I plan on making some extra cash on Ebay. just need to figure everything out first.

2. Titans&SkinsFan

Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

the way I did it was by USPS...they have some free boxes so depending on how big the things are you can get it there.

I think you can get UPS to come to your house to pickup...but I'm not sure because I never did it

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Depend on how much you want to make. UPS will do at home pickup for an additional fee. Also, you can pick up shipping boxes at an office supply store, a UPS store, Kinkos, or the post office.

I believe our stamp collections have already paid for the boxes at the post office, so I'd start there.

4. jessestylex

Thanks guys, i plan on starting out with small items that will fit in a big envelope or small box. What do you guys use to weigh the items? should i buy a weighing scale or can you just guess?

5. jessestylex

Also i was wondering do you guys think it's possible to make $300-$500 a month on Ebay if you put 10-20 hours of work into it?

6. Broken Record

We use a scale at our house, but we ship for our non-profit, not ebay, so I'm not sure how much you could expect to make.

7. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

It depends on what you plan on selling.

8. jessestylex

Yeah i just bought a scale at Amazon.

what do you mean non-profit, not ebay?

9. Broken Record

We ship care packages to kids in the hospital. Sometimes one at a time and sometimes huge boxes of them that go to hospital social workers. So I know quite a bit about packing and shipping stuff from home, but not so much about ebay.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. jessestylex

Thats Cool man, i just ordered 10 free Flat Rate USPS/Ebay boxes.

Once i print a shipping tag and put on the box, can i take it to the post office and have them ship it ? or do i need to pay them more money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar