Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Eastbound & Down Season 2

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $47,909
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds Internet Bully

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,591
    If I'da known you were waiting I would've told you a long time back..
  2. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,116
    The new season of Dexter premieres Sept. 26th as well. Then there's football. Looks like I'm not going to be moving around very much that day. :))
    • Tip Jar Donor

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,591
    Boardwalk Empire premiers the week before.. The Walking Dead in Oct..
  3. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,116
    Cannot wait for The Walking Dead. Looks great. So does Boardwalk Empire.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $47,909
    I'm so far behind on Dexter. I've only seen the first season. Must catch up.

When did they announce Eastbound & Down Season 2? It seems like just about every few weeks over the past 6 months this conversation (of how they seriously need to do another season right away) came up.

I was thinking maybe that it didn't get a huge audience and they cancelled it, but the way the first season ended they couldn't afford not to do another one.

Wow I just wiki'd it... apparently they announced that there would be another season back in April of '09! Terrible advertising if that's the case. I have at least 10 friends who are huge fans of the show. None of them knew until I told them. Also, the season is only going to be 7 episodes. That's very disappointing considering the first was only 6. I figured it would have at least 10.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,591
    HBO is notorious for short running various shows then cutting them loose too soon. They had the Tenacious D show a year before they totally blew up. They ran four episodes then cancelled the show.
    They've been running commercials for E&D2 since the first episode of True Blood III..
    I wouldn't expect a third season.
  5. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    When does Deadwood start back up ?
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $210,073
    That show is funny.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,591
    Just as soon as never..
    Bastrds at HBO.

Go figure, True Blood has made it as long as Deadwood ran now, they are making a Rome movie (with Vorenus though it was pretty apparent that he died in the last episode) but no chance at Deadwood :-(

Milch got one season out of Jon From Cincinnati. Last of the Ninth was cancelled before it even got to make a pilot and now he's doing some show about horse racing? The public wants Deadwood.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.