Early reports on VY Pro Day

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Vigsted, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Mac may not be here (Baltimore probably) and lets hope the Titans don't take VY:brow:

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

True he might not be here, but if the FO plans on drafting Young (lets hope they do :)
    ) then they'll keep McNair around for 06.

3. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

i dont think cutlers the answer im not sold on any rookie qb's but if you can go on carson palmer then matt leinart then maybe you can judge better as they came from the same system now 1's pretty darn good in the nfl one has his chance in the next couple years. i do think if they draft young mac stay if they dont mac may depart. he knows this isnt the playoff year but he also knows next year should be but would he be willing to pass the reigns if asked who knows i think he'll be a starter somewhere for 2-3 years bmore or jets maybe his best options as he has rec's hes worked with with jmac and mase but also i wanna see him retire in titan blue.

4. theprizdfighter

I also want him to retire a Titan, but I think he has a year left of quality starts in the NFL.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I have said it before, if the Titans draft Young, Mcnair will be here, if they don't McNair is probably Baltimore bound

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Let him go then. IMO Mac should be willing to mentor whoever we draft, VY or not and his "relationship" with Young should not be an issue to drafting Young or keeping McNair. I seriously doubt the front office is even using the McNair/Young relationship as a factor in making this decision.

7. theprizdfighter

Ewker is right. If we draft Young, McNair will def. be around. Why would we let him go if we took Young? Who would mentor Young? Volek??? I don't think so.

The only way I really see us without McNair this year is if we take Leinart.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

how 'bout Chow

9. theprizdfighter

When did we sign Chow to be the starting QB for us and to mentor him with expierenced QB knowledge? I missed that FA signing.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I could eat. :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar