Early Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Most players that are in shape and feel good probably think the same.

But when that decline happens, it happens hard and fast. Ask Peyton.

2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I think he really showed some weakness last season when he was sacked a few times and then hit a few times. If teams will focus on that and hit him over and over and over, even if taking some penalties, his outlook will probably change.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I think he likes it 0ap3000000797150.jpg

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

My body is ready.

5. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Getting some respect. That's great. I'm not as pessimistic as some in here are on the defense but for that very reason and the uncertainty of how good they are going to be. That and they really didn't significantly improve in FA and the draft, I am surprised they are getting the respect they are getting. But looks good. I think the offense is going to be a lot of fun.

6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I don't think anyone can dispute that this is the most exciting season since our run at the Super Bowl again (cut down down by the Raiders....)

I would be shocked, and actually pretty mad, if Nissan Stadium isn't sold out to the likes of Adelphia '99....

7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

This anxiety about the defense can be helped if we can put big numbers on the score board consistently this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Hey... we've actually upgraded the defense. Considering Lebeau got what he did out of this defense last year... could be surprisingly good.

9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

The national hype is there, fans are excited...time for the Titans to plummet back to 2-3 wins.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Heh not getting too high or too low - Titans and Buccaneers are getting a lot of hype heading in... next step is Wild Card or even depending how bad the South is again - win the division

Even if the Titans go 1 and done in the playoffs I'd take that in a minute - just make the damn playoffs

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar