Early Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BudAdams, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I doubt we'll finish second to last, but it's a possibility and much more likely than us finishing 2nd best.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

our coaches are not that good. I dont know where your getting all this were are gonna run better, throw better, catch better, have better offensive plays? You do know our OC is an ex UFL player! He wasnt good enough for the NFL obviously. Also this is the first time gray has ever been a DC. Yall have nothing to back up your predictions with except pure optimism which is clearly ignorant optimism at best!

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Wrong again. Gray was the DC for the Buffalo Bills from 2001 - 2005, where he oversaw one of the top defenses in the NFL until his final season. The Bills ranked 2nd in total defense in both 2003 and 2004.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't talk about ignorance when you clearly have no idea.

Palmer is an ex UFL coach, not player, and has been an OC many times before.
    Jerry Grey has been a DC before, in Buffalo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I will not watch my language or clean up my act when I say this so you and the mods can quote me on this....

Please sir, only post when you have your facts straight.

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar