Early Division Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

We still have walker. He can make up for any inefficiency at wideout.

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Dexter..? DMC!!

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

That's enough out of you, Weir!

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I think there's a chance the Titans are top 10 rushing. Maybe even top 5 if the OL truly clicks. But to say they'll lead the league/world after the run game we all saw last year is insanity.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Best running game in the nfl? We haven't even seen an actual play yet. Hold your role

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

I'm pretty sure I said "POSSIBLY ONE of the best in the NFL". Never said we had THE best run game. I guess reading comprehension is hard though.

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah, cuz you know that always happens ... Or ever?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. JefPlusF

JefPlusF Starter

Just put $100 down on titans winning the AFC South at +800

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I'm all for hooray, everyone's is 0-0, the world is made of rainbows and lollipops ...

But honestly people think the Titans will WIN the division?

There's reason for optimism, I like the direction but anyone whose been a Titan/Oiler fan for any length of time , knows there's always some sort of hurdle or obstacle.

Let's not forget, due to winning a coin flip in 2014 , the Titans still had the worst record in football. And last year, same thing, worst record in football in 2015.

They were a blocked FG away from being swept by the Jags.

In the Colts worst year since the suck for Luck campaign, the Titans had every chance to take control over the division but did not - and keep in mind that's with Houston having Brian freakin Hoyer among other turds at QB.

Don't wanna be the total downer here but when does the fan base learn?

It's a project - sure the division isn't that strong, but let's not "crown their a$@'&" just yet ...

#80 dtm586, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar