Early 53 Man Projection

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's hard to be an NFL QB, but after 7+ years around the league Tanney is just as capable as cassel

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

We just need a guy who can win 1-3 games for us if need be.

If mariota is down longer than that, seasons over anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Reading this article maybe you and others have a point, I've always viewed him as a 3rd with potential to be a 2nd down the road...a ways down the road. I guess it's time for me to view Tanney differently.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...-the-tanney-vs-cassel-backup-qb-battle-011317

I don't see him replacing Cassel due to JRob but maybe they need to have a better look at Tanney as well.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tanney is primed to be a #2 now, Cassel is IMO just insurance since it's known Mariota is out for preseason

Not gonna play PS with just 1 QB, so we sign back the guy who knows the system and how things go around here

I'd much rather see Tanney at QB, with him you at least don't close your eyes when he throws

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Where are you seeing that mariota is out for the preseason?

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

You wanna win put Tanney in

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Remember when some people want it Rusty Smith to play lol .....Im not saying tanney is Rusty but it just reminds me of that time.

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

That's why spending a good chunk of our $48mil in still unused cap would have been smart to beef up the D!!! A great D and a strong running game can keep you in the game, even if you have no QB ala the Texans!!!

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Backup QB is almost always the most popular player on the bench...until he actually goes in and plays!

10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Isn't that exactly what we did? Please tell us of these magical FAs which you insist were easy to be had.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar