Earl Thomas with our #1 pick!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

+1 :yes:

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

All this...

and still.

He'll never convert to corner.

For the exact reasons I've mentioned.

He hits like a and will get murdered by big fast WRs.

3. Deuce Wayne

Great.

He's still a slug on the field that can't move his feet fast backwards or cover elite receivers.

And if he ran a 4.37- someone stopped the watch about 1 second early.

He's always been a 4.5, 4.45 runner at his best. No way he somehow shaved off .10 seconds unless Corky from Life Goes on is clocking him.

And go figure- he pulled a hamstring doing it. That's definitely our guy now. :( FML.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Ok I'll start with your first two statements. IDK what draft site you look at but Berry is clearly the #1 DB in this draft by far. Calling Deuce a homer after you(aka many draft experts) called Thomas the #1 DB in this draft is hypocritical.

You guys might have made it to the big game but you still lost.

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I don't like the idea of us drafting Thomas to play CB. It has nothing to do with his speed, I believe he is more than fast enough to play the position. I just think it is history repeating itself. When we drafted Griffin a lot of people were saying the same thing; talking about his versatility and the fact that he could convert to CB. What happened? He completely blew at it.

Now I wouldn't mind if we draft him for the safety position but if we are taking a corner let's take someone who we know can play the position.

6. Deuce Wayne

... ok. You can stop talking now.

That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

7. Deuce Wayne

Finnebosch- yeah. Griffin struggled, and more importantly- he even gets blown by by TEs like Jared Cook while playing safety... and anyone else that went his way last season. (practice or game)

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Deuce Wayne is all over this thread. NO WAY Earl Thomas is better than Eric Berry (Yes Berry! Not Barry as Austin_Bill states).

Austin-Bill are you a Texas Longhorns fan??

9. MOB-TARCIZ21

MOB-TARCIZ21 Camp Fodder

Mayock is the only guy thats got Thomas over Berry. But Mike knows prospects and understands Defencive schemes that will fit them. He has Thomas over Berry mainly cus of the instincts and discipline he see on film

10. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

And you know this how? for all you know he has been a 4.2 guy all his life and ran a 4.45 at the NFL combines because he has turf toe.

I think you need to change your name from Deuce to Cliff Clavin.

There were 110 scouts and 3 head coaches there to time him and all came back with identical numbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar