Earl Bennett - WR Vandy

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Architect, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

One WR Im not seeing drafted in the first two rounds is Earl Bennett from Vandy. From the few games that Ive seen he looks better than the WR that we currently have in our core.

This may just be a slight that the mock drafts are making, or he may be a late round steal.

I dont know much about his game (if he is a burner, possession WR, physical) so hopefully someone can shed some light on that.

Thoughts

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I thought Bennett had just finished his soph. year or I'm I mixing him up with another player.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He's already declared. He reminds me of Colston from the Saints.

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

From what I've seen, not real fast, good yac, good hands, and as much as he's done in his college career I'd have to guess he runs good routes and just finds ways to get open.

I think Mason was such a good receiver for us because of his sure hands, good routes, and getting separation. Bennett looks like a similar guy, although maybe not as quick, but a little bigger.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He plays like a Mason clone. Makes tough catches, has good speed, and can shake people after making the catch. I like him a lot.
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pDRIjZlJsAA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pDRIjZlJsAA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    He was killing Kentucky, Georgia and Florida in those.

7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

good highlights but didnt show much speed... anybody have any opinion of what round he could be had

8. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

Late 2nd or early 3rd... But he is the All time leading SEC receiver.. So that makes him good..

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

His low 40 was a 4.48. That's just as fast as Doucet. Pretty good, just not blazing. But as I told people last year about Dwayne Bowe - when you do everything right, a 4.4 forty or even a low 4.5 is plenty fast. Too many speedsters that suck in the NFL.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He has size, can catch, good yac. Just what we're looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar