Ear Buds for Ipod

Discussion in 'Gear' started by VolnTitan, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

140$ for head phones??? you must be out yo mind

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Yossarian, no offense to you or your dad, but you can do A LOT better for your money than Blowse. Go listen to offerings from Shure, Sennheiser, AKG, Beyerdynamic, Stax, Ultrasone, Klipsch, even Sony and JBL.

No highs, no lows... must be Bose.

Edit: Actually, don't go listen to other headphones unless your dad will buy you another pair.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

When people are bashing Bose sound quality, you know trends have gone too far. Shure is no better than Bose. And I've got almost an all Shure set-up. And JBL? 'tf?

Spending that much on headphones is silly to me though. Too easy to damage, misplace, etc. Plus, the quality isn't going to be great enough for the price compared to others.

But then again, I don't have money to wipe my butt with as some of you may. If I did, I might justify the purchase, also.

Are you a light technician that wants to hear something other than what's playing at the concert you're at or something? lol

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

First of all, if your happy with Bose, then that's great. You should be. How things sound is subjective. I don't have "money to wipe my butt with" but folks value things differently. I might find someone who spends hundreds of dollars on pots and pans silly because you are just boiling water. Or spending money refurbishing a old car as spending hundreds of dollars on authentic hubcaps. Doesn't make it wrong, it is just something that is important to me. I work in the audio/video field, so when I listen to music, it is important to me. I tend to hear stuff that might be poor and it drives me crazy. Just like I can't see a film at a theater (the ones still using film projectors) that is more that a week old, because then all I see is the dirt. I have spent countless hours "cleaning" dirt on videos. It is just what it is important to me.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I have an assortment of studio quality Sennheiser, Shures ATs and AKCs for my recording studio and I always use the Bose QC over-ears for personal listening.
    Personal preference in phones is extremely subjective - and no two people pick up the same frequencies/ranges in the same manner.. The type music you listen to makes a huge diff as well..

I mean we are talking iPhone here as the source not some hi-rez audio source..

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I agree. A very nice gift.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

None taken. I'm an average consumer when it comes to things like headphones so my standards aren't near as high as some. For what I use them for they work just fine.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

If they sound great to you Yossarian, then they are awesome. That is all that matters. Some of the really high end phones are so neutral that alot of folks don't like them because they seem "bright" or no enough bass. It just depends one what you want!

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Word up. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar