Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Eagles @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,506
  1. Arcane One Day...

McNair
    Moolah:
    $34
    We've got several key players out on offense and defense. Add that to the fact that the Eagles look really good and we don't seem to be playing very well at home this year and I start to get a not so good feeling about this game.

Cj is going to have to have a break out game of near 200 yards and a couple TD's for us to win this I think. I am counting on defensive takeaways and special teams to really help as well.

All I can say is Goooo Titans, it should be a good one.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,204
    Word is KFC is starting. In that case:

Lord, sometimes when I look at the Titans I’m not too happy with what I see. Please let the world see them the way you made them, powerful and feared just as they are. Help them hold this image in our minds and in our hearts. Allow others to witness your light shining through them as they walk with confidence, grace and a determination on their face. Amen.
  3. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,711
    Very touching prayer JC. Cant wait till game time. This will be a great game. Lets go Titans!
  4. Pacman 4 HoF Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $75
    Titans will have to win the turnover margin by 3 in order to win. It will not be a pretty game, maybe we can
    pull it off
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,269
    Us winning the turnover margin by 3 is common this year. We've done it three times and won each time.

I would gladly take three more turnovers than the other team because we will win 90% of the time. It's usually the other way around... we've been -6, -4, -3, etc. in turnovers in previous games over the years and remained in the game.

I too expect a close one, but I'm not gonna say we'll lose if we don't get three more turnovers than them. That's silly.
  6. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I can't see the game from where I am, my boss can't get me home. I am stuck in the boonies of North Carolina. Anyway keep me updated while I try to work on fixing my tv antenna (I didnt even know such technology was still around either). Let me know when Nickey makes a huge game changing play or Collins passes out drunk on the field....
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,204
    If you're able to get to a computer come game time, check out http://channelsurfing.net

I am usually able to see games online from that site with no problems. For some reason it works better on Apple computers than PC's, but both work.
    1 people high five this.
  8. dbc5631 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $97
    And you let us know if there is a white player on the team that you like that isn't a token offensive lineman.
  9. dbc5631 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $97
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.