Eagles reportedly love Wentz

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Farve was early in his career and his initial salary with the Packers was 310k. He was not a pro-bowler at the time of his trade. The Walker trade and Dickerson trades each worked out pretty bad for the teams who traded for them. I hope that JR is up on his history and doesn't make a bad mistake like that. The Vikings gave up 5 players and 8 draft picks for Walker and 4 future draft picks. What a horrendous trade. Jimmy Graham worked out a 4 yr 40 mil deal with the Hawks which allowed that trade to go through. Wilkerson is tagged for 15.7 million this yr. He wants MEGA money. We don't need to trade out of #1 to pay some guy MEGA money. Just a horrible horrible idea.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah guys adding top5 players at their positions is just a terrible idea. I mean who wants to get better anyway am I right?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

You think Wilkerson and his contract is more valuable than a top rookie d end and his contract? Interesting. I see both sides to this, one is proven but one will be cheap and be on the roster for the next 4 years before making big bucks.

4. MrPickSix

MrPickSix Starter

Or we could just pay him?

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think Wilkerson plus #20 overall, 2016 2nd rounder, 2017 first rounder is better than Ramsay or Tunsil.

I think we are among the top quarter of the league in available cap space as well.

I think it's a lousy year to have the number one overall pick.

I think mularkey will be a complete bust and having two first rounders next year will be a good thing as I'm hoping we've already made a coaching change next offseason.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

The Mularkey signing is both hilarious and frighteningly bad...The ballz of this ownership to their fans...smh

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mularkeys gonna be better than Whiz

We might be stuck with him for a bit, hes at least smart enough to know what doesn't work here and wont use it, that bought Fisher 16 years

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

True...but Mularkey also has the luxury of Jrob, bringing in better talent (hopefully). Mularkey didn't show me much different other than winning 1 game if I recall

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Huh? Browns know we are not taking a QB they can stay put and get who they want.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. WICK3DIST

WICK3DIST Starter

Yes the browns know we aren't going qb, but they can't guarantee someone wont trade with us to jump them and snag wentz. The browns trading with us ensures they get their pick of the litter.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar