Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking News Eagles Land Chip Kelly

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Jan 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    I'd pay him $2mil a year tops... and he isn't going to take that deal.

He'll go to a team much more desperate like the Jets or Cardinals... how funny would it be if he ended up in Arizona with Kolb again.

Actually, that team was 4-1 with Kolb starting this year and 1-10 without him. They need to upgrade the line big time and keep Kolb healthy... still not a franchise QB. But neither is Vick.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,135
    Yeah I was just talking about that in another thread. Cardinals D is very good, consdering that they're on the field 99% of the time with that O. That line is the worst in the NFL. Add in some new OL, keep Kolb healthy, that team can be a 9-7 team. Not great, but not bad either... especially in the NFC-W, which is all a sudden reallly good.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,380
    That was my first thought. Sanctions might be coming.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,485
    I don't think Chip is going to run the same offense in the NFL.

The guy is pretty smart. I wouldn't just assume he doesn't have a way to implement his current O with more NFL-type schemes.
  4. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    Yea, well the Titans landed Mike Munchack, Dowell Loggains, Jerry Gray AND Bruce Matthews! Suck on that Philly!!
    Carpy, RavensShallBurn and GoT high five this.
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    e
    exactly. Vick knows his value, he'll restructure with Philly IMO. No way Kelly lets him leave unless he has his eye on another fast QB who can run his offense.
  6. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,245
    Vick fits Kellys offensive system better than what else they got. So he will take a substanstional pay-cut and stay in the new system while Kelly hand picks his new QB to groom behind Vick. Well at least thats my assumption.
  7. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,628
    Kelly needs a qb to run his system in Philly?

Holla at your boy

uploadfromtaptalk1358400131219.jpg
  8. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    Vick will definitely be cut. Philly need to get out of that contract and Vick will probably want to test his value on the free agent market before re-structuring.

If Kelly does take his offense to Philly with him, then Foles is about as bad a fit as possible. He doesn't need a running QB, but he certainly needs a passer that can pick up some yards on the ground. Foles has Bledsoe-like speed.

I think the surprise pick-up for the Eagles could be Gabbert. Jacksonville are going to go in a different direction at QB and Gabbert would actually fit wel in that offense.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,140
    Do I blame the coaches???? Hell no!!!!! Do I blame the owners????? Well, if they want to flush all that money down the toilet I guess that is their problem lol