Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

E3 2012

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,374
    Hey man, gaming is cereal bidness.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,017
    The only way I'd support digital gaming is if it doesn't cost fuking $60 for a game.
  3. Ryudo The wall crusher!

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $367
    Just watched the Nintendo Direct Pre E3.

I like the new CCP. Looks like a mix of the Wii CCP & a 360 pad. Also going to get one. Hopefully they have them in black at launch.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Couldn't care less about Nintendo right now.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,017
    I'm just hoping this stupid motion gaming goes away with the next generation of consoles. Kinect and Move were two giant flops as far as I'm concerned and I get bored with a Wii within 24 hours.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,374
    I wonder how many games have featured Mario in some capacity.
  6. Ryudo The wall crusher!

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $367
    Meh I ignore the ignorant attitudes toward Nintendo. Wii was the best system for me this gen. So many amazing games. minus one that was a 25th thing I have no Mario games or Zelda on Wii.

I look forard what Monolith is making for Wii-U. be awesome of they made another open world RPG like Xenoblade in HD.(Yes Monolith os owned by Nintendo) Also would love to see Mistwalker make another game for Wii-U The Last Story is everything Final Fantasy should have been this gen.

XIII & XIII-2 sucked balls
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Never tried Kinect, though I knew it couldn't work in mainstream gaming. Dance Central works well with it.

I don't mind motion gaming, I actually like the Move when it's done right (Sports Champion is pretty cool, apparently Killzone 3 with the gun attachment is really good) but there aren't many motion games done right.

I mean, the Move is almost 1:1 accurate, how is there not a Star Wars, or general sword fighting game attached to it?
  7. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,374
    disagree=ignorant.

:moon2:
    1 people high five this.
  8. Ryudo The wall crusher!

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $367
    No I meant what I said. it's true. People just say it has no games other than Mario or Zelda. Then they say crap like dust it off. There is plenty of reasons to play it. It's just a matter if people are willing to open their mind a bit. My buddy who works at R* NYC it's his fave system as well. He has twice the games I do. I have 31 he is nearing 70. Look in my sif to see what games I own if ya want