Dynasty Fantasy Football league???

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Clark, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I'd love to, but it's free right? Most of my friends seem to be skipping FF this year, and my itch to get into at least one league is huge.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

That would be the plan if we get everything in line

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Should have time, 3 weeks could get this done easily Id think

4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Ok. We should be able to get it done

5. Clark

Totally free on this one. I think this one will be driven entirely off the continuous keeper idea. The 10 or 12 folks that's get in on this will be connected for a few years minimum I'd hope. Creating a really competitive environment along with a pretty cool camaraderie. Could you imagine the ish talking if someone really puts together a string of championships and then falls off to one of the up and coming teams?

It's one this to draft a winning team for year one... Completely different to constantly build and consistently compete at a high level over the course of 2/3/4 seasons.

6. RockyTop Fox

Are we using the dynasty league football site to run the thing? http://dynastyleaguefootball.com/dynasty-hq/

I don't think I'm gonna be dropping 20 bucks a year for a site subscription just yet. Sorry to be cheap, but as a full time college student in-between jobs, I don't have much money to throw around.

7. Clark

Naw. I'm sure we can get it ran thru yahoo.com. If by all means we have to manually set it the next season, so be it. No reason to buy subscriptions.

8. Clark

As long as its not on nfl.com I'm totally cool with whatever other options people bring forth.

9. RockyTop Fox

Alright cool, I'm definitely in. NFL.com does suck for FF lol. There's no reason to use it over ESPN or Yahoo. Thanks dude!

1. Ensconatus
    2. Scarecrow
    3. JCBrave
    4. RavensShallBurn
    5. T.Baker34
    6. RockyTop Fox

10. Clark

It's the one I started on... I have trophies there... I do one ff team there a year... I don't need any more glitchy, ghetto... Ridiculously hard to navigate teams per year.

I'm currently looking into finding the best place suitable to hold this league. As soon as a find a suitable place, I'll give details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar