GOATitans Dynasty Year 7: Discussion - DRAFT IS LIVE!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Clark, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So you thought a $300 lifetime waiver budget made sense? Lol okay...

And Panther guy would get replaced the week I play him. I am pretty confident I'll lose to that team this week. This is my team's weakest week of the season.

Can't decide if I should start Sankey or Robinson. I think I'll roll with Sankey.

• Boring Boring x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What would make you think that? Does the real life salary cap top off at 124M for life???????????????????????

Exactly

3. RavensShallBurn

I'm confused because you were the one who seemed to think that the $300 was supposed to last for longer than just this season.

I had it right... So... Yea Idk what you're getting at.

4. JCBRAVE

I didn't think that at all

5. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

It would be cool if whatever money we have at the end of the season we can add to next years 300

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

No. That would be very uncool.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

it would be good, it would make it half less fake, like the real NFL allows

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

You're confusing salary cap and free agent bidding.

First of all you don't have a term nor a salary per player on the team. If we did it would have to have already been in place, there are FF leagues like that.

Second, the free agent system is completely based on a dollar for dollar bid so EVERYONE has a chance at the FA. That's not how the nfl works with FAs. So again that backwards. The team with the worst record is awarded waiver players if they claim the guy.

Obviously we didn't follow exact conditions of the nfl for our game. 300 per year to spend on free agents(waiver claim bids). Nothing more, nothing less. I imagine some of this money will be used during the first week of next year to claim FAs that were dropped and not picked during the draft.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Just so I'm understanding you, are you saying our CURRENT allotment of money can be used during the first week of next year to claim FAs?

Also, remind me again how many players we have to cut after the season.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

No I'm saying I imagine next years 300 will see more use right after the draft. Well actually, not until after the first week. Because everyone would be a free pick up.

I need to check what our drop list is going to look like again. It's buried in this thread somewhere. I'm pretty sure we are doing a 6 round rookie/free agent draft. And we are upping the keepers to 22/rosters to 26.

So 4 drops most likely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar