Dyer was down.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

If Oregon remembers how to fully tackle a guy, it doesn't matter.

Oregon didn't play to the whistle and paid for it. Their fault this is even a debate.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Umm...you are blaming officials for "overlooking" or missing that the you feel Dyer was down right? So since the SEC cannot obviously win without being crooked...because all their players and coaches and universities are steeped in misconduct and such...just kind drew the conclusion.

I am not sure what official's mistake you are saying was supposed to be involved in UT's loss whenever that was...but from that statement alone you can tell that as an SEC person I figure if we don't win...we didn't deserve to win.

Remember...I went to grad school at Miss State...I have no room for boasting. I just know my Bulldogs finally got to a decent bowl game this year and kicked Michigan's without any doubt. And I am enjoying it because they don't get there often!

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I do not believe that is correct in the NFL...you can put a hand down..but the wrist or back of the hand or any other part of the arm is down. I thought the Eagle player was ruled down because they said his wrist was down...and I thought that was a stretch.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

This is the quote that was made in this thread which makes what conference the ref was from matter...

The Big 10 ref made the call.

And quit acting like if he was called down then Auburn would have lost.
    If Oregon's athletes could have scored in the redzone they would have won.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Instead of blaming the refs blame the Oregon defense for not knowing how to tackle.

6. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Geeze, you act like I could give a flying *uck about what happened in that game. He was most likely a Big 10 official who went to school in the SEC...gotta show that love, eh? but again, who cares?!

7. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

appearantly Alex1939 does

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

More bs excuses that SUCK.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's impossible, your fellow Big 10 homer {the guy who's picture you put in your sig on the body of a chick--some weird confusing homo fantasy there?) said that SEC grads can only get jobs at gas stations...:D

10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Gloat has become a parody of himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar