Dwight Howard demands trade to the Nets

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Preditan, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Andrew Bynum is lazy piece of sht. Go Team Dwight!

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Oh my God the Magic just made the worst trade in NBA history. Thank god football is about to start..I might cry if I think about this Dwight trade too much.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiii

Dat West

4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

LAKERS!! We are coming Miami

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Lol David Stern promised Orlando the first overall pick if they shipped DH12 to L.A. Nothing on the table was better than the Rocket's offer for DH12.

Houston was willing to give up most of their young studs (including Jeremy Lamb), a top 8 pick, and willing to take back all their bad contracts... Instead Orlando decided they wanted Arron Affalo... LOL

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I've never been a big Dwight Howard fan (play. His personality is kind of cool), but as a Lakers fan... this is alright.

Doesn't make up for the CP3 trade veto, but it'll do.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I've pretty much given up on the NBA. For every Dirk Nowitzki you've got a Lebron James and a Dwight Howard. It's just not even worth watching anymore. Bunch of overpaid crybabies trying to win through underhanded methods.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd rather Nash and Howard than CP3 though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Not sure what the hype is all about, it's not like they replaced Kwame Brown. Andrew Bynum was putting up the same numbers Dwight Howard was putting up, they both had very similar averages in both points and rebounds.

Dwight Howard will definitely be an upgrade in the paint, but they still aren't going to be in the NBA finals next year, or the year after that. Sorry Kobe, just retire.

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Stern was looking out for the Hornets but DH12 is his apology to the Lakers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar