Dwight Howard demands trade to the Nets

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Preditan, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Yao was soft... and that doesn't get you very far in the NBA... sure he could shoot and had skills in the post... but that's about it... Shaq made him look like a fool

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Yao was soft but not like Gasol soft. He was soft because he was just too nice of a guy, but later in his career he started to play with swagger.

His head to head stats against Shaq are almost the same, except Yao made his free throws. Yao made Dwight Howard look like a fool though. If it weren't for the injuries Yao Ming would be the best center in the game today.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

@sheridanhoops

Source on Dwight Howard trade: "It's all coming to a head." Translation: He's being dealt somewhere today.

Nets are about to give Brook Lopez the max (LOL), so that rules them out, Houston has the most enticing assets to offer at the end of the day and they've been trying to trade for Howard for a long time now, but I wouldn't be surprised if Howard goes to LA and Bynum goes to Houston in a 3 way trade.

4. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

I don't think he would be the best center. In terms of what a center's role is, I think Dwight Howard fills everything in that category. He is almost impossible to box out.

I hope Dwight Howard doesn't go to Houston, so the Grizzlies don't have to see him. Although, Gasol has always been really good against Howard. Theres something about those Spanish players....

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

this just in.... dwight howard was just accidently traded to the magics in a 15 team trade

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hear hes going to Dallas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

8. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Will never happen

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bulls owner is more concerned with saving money than getting better.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was joking BTW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar