Dwight Howard demands trade to the Nets

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Preditan, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Being tall isn't everything. It still takes an enormous amount of skill, athleticism, and smarts.

Just look at Hasheem Thabeet

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

3. Preditan

Yao Ming had natural talent. He consistently put up 20 points/10 rebounds a game. Too bad he got injured.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yao Ming consistently had 20 point/10 rebound games because he was 7'6". That was 100% the only reason for his short-lived success.

If he was 6'6" or something he would've been useless.

I truly believe he was fed HGH his entire life. Asians are overwhelmingly short. That doesn't mean a few can't be tall... like Jeremy Lin at 6'3", but that's still not that tall. 7'6" though? HGH.

5. Preditan

His father was 6'8", so maybe it just runs in the family.

Yea, his height has something to do with his success, but it still takes talent and logic. Like I said, Thabeet is 7'3", but he can't score or rebound to save his life.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

2012 Salary: $5,127,720

That is what Hasheem Thabeet will make this year.

7. Preditan

OKC is making him sign a new contract.

He can be a good NBA center if he works hard enough, but I just don't know if he can even do that.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Out of all professional sports I firmly believe Basketball is the most dependent on athleticism and least on skills.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

All sorts of people are tall and nowhere near as good as Yao Ming. He had fantastic shooting touch (83% career free throw shooter) and decent moves. ...and he played 8 seasons. I wouldn't exactly call that short lived.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Shawn Bradley, Manute Bol, George Mhuresan

Absolutely tall and absolutely useless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar