Durable Qb?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

doesnt matter when u choke and get hurt yet again

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

that is 2 season ending injuries in a row. if he cant even make it healthy to the end of the season whats the point

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  3. meekmode

meekmode Starter

then you don't know what a stereotype is, ohhhhh the parallels we can draw between this conversation and anything you have to say about football.

4. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

He didn't choke (anymore than the entire team) and getting tackled from behind with a 300 lb lineman landing on your leg.....yep!.....all his fault.
    You're an idiot. How you came off my ignore list I am not sure.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I guess he really wasted his one an only decent season. 8-2 record wasted on the exact same result as Mariota.
    VY made the post season in his second year as a member of the titans. Similarly, the water boy, the equipment guys and the cheerleaders also made the playoffs that year. They just didn't hurt the team as much as VY.

6. HurrayTitans!

This is about the 3rd time you've suggested its Mariota's fault he got injured. Maybe tackled, but how can you blame the injured player for getting injured. This can only sum up how entirely worthless every single one of your posts are.

7. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Tww would blame Mariota if he got burnt chicken nuggets in his happy meal.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

Oddly enough, I think that's about all TWW deserves.

9. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

It
    it's called pocket presence, Mariota got hurt because his pocket presence isn't good enough, I was a huge fan of his but it is obvious the kid's game lacks pocket awareness probably due to lack of experience, good news is he's only 23 and can get better at it bad news he's got a ways to go.

10. HurrayTitans!

No, he got tackled/sacked because of pocket presence or lack there of. He got injured on the accidental way he got tackled.
    The suggestion that there is way for him (mariota) to prepare better to avoid injuries, is to avoid ever being touched. That's impossible.
    That dip is also the first to say he doesn't run enough. If there is concern he's fragile (doesn't have that track record to me), then he would need to improve on pocket passing and quick releases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar