Durable Qb?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

H
    He got injured because he got tackled/sacked due to a lack of awareness in the pocket so I am suggesting he work on his pocket presence to decrease the probability he gets tackled/sacked in the pocket which will in turn lower the probability of him getting injured.

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

**** off you bigoted piece of ****.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

Yeah I would also agree that if you end your first two seasons on Injured reserve then it's safe to say you're injury prone. I gotta be the first to say I was one of Mariota's biggest fans but I definitely overestimated his talent I thought he was gonna set the league on fire but I was wrong he's never going to be the dual threat QB I projected him to be. #liveandlearn

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. meekmode

meekmode Starter

It's too bad Henry isnt what we though. I thought he'd set the league on fire and earn more carries. #livrandlearn I guess.

5. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

Henry hasn't even gotten his chance yet though so you can't say that with any validity to it.

6. meekmode

meekmode Starter

He couldn't even get that one yard yesterday, he's had his carries just didn't break out like I thought. I over estimated him #liveandlearn

7. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

He had 9 carries for 60 yards and two touchdowns last week that's pretty damn good for only nine carries. He averages 4.5 yards per carry and 11.2 yards per catch with a better touchdown to carry ratio than our own pro-bowler Demarco Murray.

8. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

But you're right he can do better but you have to remember he's got a coach with a career .300 winning percentage

9. meekmode

meekmode Starter

So apply that logic to qb, mindblowing. Mariota will miss 1 game and still finish as a top 10 qb statistically while being the most efficient qb in the redzone. 8 wins was a great improvement on last year.

10. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

Did I say Mariota sucked? No I didn't so not sure what your point is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar