Dungy: Titans had a bounty on Peyton Manning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I believe Dungy. Listen to the zebras, they know about us in past years.

And it's the reason the refs will watch our guys go down and be like owell.

The Ravens need to be the next ones the league investigates, they've had bounties as long as Ray Lewis has been around.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Dungy is just as big of a douche as Belichick, he just gets treated like a martyr for his "beliefs"..

If anything, this is on Greg Williams, not the Titans.. they even said in that article he did the same thing with the Redskins.. so.. the common thread is..? GW.

Fk off Dungy, pu**y. Love how as soon as one act is uncovered everyone and their grandmother try to get a piece of the attention by "THEY DID IT TOO!! I just waited 6 years to mention it to anyone." :rolleyes:

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Dungy, you alien looking mother....mind your own damn business. Fisherball is Fisherball. Don't associate us with that low-life.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The teams that need to be watched closely in today's NFL are the Ravens, Titans, Steelers, Lions, Saints, and Rams. I guareentee you that those will be the most hardnose, physical, and dirty teams in the NFL.

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Well, its clear that any team that coached on the D side by Williams was a part of some kind of bounty system. Williams seems to be the reason any team was doing this to begin with. Just glad he has been long gone from the Titans for years now. Have fun Saints! And Rams!

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Like the article on the front page says, Tony Dungy never even coached against Williams when he was the DC here. I think Dungy is off in left field.

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I've never had respect for dungy.

Him saying that the titans had bounties on manning is like me saying that he was paying the refs under the table to throw a flag everytime someone breathes on manning.

Neither of us have any proof to back up our claims, but people will believe him because the media has portrayed him as black football coaching jesus

In other news, Jim Wyatt is reporting that dungy has "never denied" paying off the referees to throw a yellow flag everytime someone touches peyton. It must be true.

8. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

Hey Dungy, your out of the game. so STFU

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Exactly. What a douchebag, Titans never even played Colts with Williams & Tony as coaches. What a moron.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

If this were true, you'd think Manning would've been hit A LOT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar