Dumb Thread Warning : You can only keep one ... VY or Fisher?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 10, 2009.

?

who's it going to be?

Poll closed Jan 9, 2010.
  1. keep Fisher, send Young packing

27.1%
  2. keep Young, send Fisher packing

72.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:yes:

2. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

I vote C - send them both packing.

I just want a fresh start from all perspectives.

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

:lol::lol::ha: That's funny!!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Um guys, Vince is perfect in 2009, and actually has us looking forward to the next game, even thinking playoffs maybe. Fisher made us the laughing stock of the NFL the last two months, and made Mondays the worst day of the week for 6 straight weeks. I know Vince isn't perfect, but who needs to be when we have an alien carrying the ball. Vince hasn't scored any points for the opposing teams, so really you can't knock the guy for anything this year. Whereas Fisher can be blamed for the horrible fall we took. Be fair here, whats Vince done recently? Now what has Fisher done recently? It's easy for me to see anyways who I feel better keeping. I often wonder how good Vince would be if he wasn't playing for Fisher.

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

You're kidding....right....I hope!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Second thread you've said this in, so it's the second time I'm going to respond the same.

Why do you choose not to count rushing TDs for Vince Young?

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Fisher goes, Young stays. If Fisher gets out of this one, I'm afraid he'll just reset and say to himself, "Well. I guess I was right after all." He's lost my trust.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I'd like to see what Young could do without Fisher at the helm. Fire Fisher.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yeah I still say fire Fishbag and keep VY.

I can't stand how Fish acts like he was going to start VY after the bye on his own. Right, we all know that Bud finally put his foot down and Fish obliged him to keep his own job.

10. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

I think Fisher should get credit for getting Young ready and not putting him in a position to fail. We are running a vanilla passing game right now. I'm not complaining but it's true.

If Fisher gets the blame for 0-6, the drops, the injuries, then he should get the credit for 2 wins in a row, an improved running game, big defensive plays and protecting Young with smart and safe play calling. I'm proud of Vince but give Jeff his due, he did his part to turned the team around.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar