Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

DT Sammie Lee Hill signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $82
    We almost beat the Colts in BOTH games we played if we had not had some really bad calls against us. Don't sit here and play stupid and act like the Colts are leaps and bounds better than we were.......they weren't.

They drafted a QB that Goodell and the league would go gay for and make a great story with the head coach having cancer. They were barely a better team than we were last year and we were horrible. I will say it now, we sweep the Jags, Colts and split with the Texans.
    cdubbs2121, Titan43 and RollTide high five this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $82
    but a grade A[IMG]

expert as well
    TBaker34 and Gunny high five this.
  3. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    I'm not going to knock the signing but he does have the look and smell of Shaun Smith to me.

We paid almost $4M a year for a guy who has done nothing in his career. The SB was small but still a steep price for a backup.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714
    Who said that Locker would need surgery regardless if he reinjured it again or not at the end of the season?!? Oh this guy thats right. I got bashed by everyone saying that hes taking so much time off to make sure it doesnt happen again so he wont have to have surgery! lmao GTFO
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,530
    Everyone would be a backup to Fairley and Suh
    The Hammer high fives this.
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    She will never pass the drug test
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    She will have to miss the first four games for violating the substance abuse policy.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    No way she would go for living life in the NFL substance abuse program. No freaking way.
  8. j_titan Special Teams Standout

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $499
    I do like the signing of this guy
  9. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833

Why did they feel the need to draft Fairley if they already had such a stud as this?

Why do you keep talking about this guy as if he was Richard Seymour circa 2005?

Why were the Lions willing to see this monster beast go? And now the Lions are looking at Jason Jones? Interesting.

I noticed that Hill had 2 fewer sacks and 1 fewer FF(Hill didn't have any sacks or FF) than Corey Williams and that his stats were very similar to Shaun Smith's at KC.

But he is huge so give him $3.8M a year. I hope i'm wrong.