DT Sammie Lee Hill signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

We almost beat the Colts in BOTH games we played if we had not had some really bad calls against us. Don't sit here and play stupid and act like the Colts are leaps and bounds better than we were.......they weren't.

They drafted a QB that Goodell and the league would go gay for and make a great story with the head coach having cancer. They were barely a better team than we were last year and we were horrible. I will say it now, we sweep the Jags, Colts and split with the Texans.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

but a grade A[​IMG]

expert as well
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm not going to knock the signing but he does have the look and smell of Shaun Smith to me.

We paid almost $4M a year for a guy who has done nothing in his career. The SB was small but still a steep price for a backup.
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Who said that Locker would need surgery regardless if he reinjured it again or not at the end of the season?!? Oh this guy thats right. I got bashed by everyone saying that hes taking so much time off to make sure it doesnt happen again so he wont have to have surgery! lmao GTFO
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Everyone would be a backup to Fairley and Suh
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

She will never pass the drug test
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

She will have to miss the first four games for violating the substance abuse policy.
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

No way she would go for living life in the NFL substance abuse program. No freaking way.
  9. j_titan

j_titan Special Teams Standout

I do like the signing of this guy
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why did they feel the need to draft Fairley if they already had such a stud as this?

Why do you keep talking about this guy as if he was Richard Seymour circa 2005?

Why were the Lions willing to see this monster beast go? And now the Lions are looking at Jason Jones? Interesting.

I noticed that Hill had 2 fewer sacks and 1 fewer FF(Hill didn't have any sacks or FF) than Corey Williams and that his stats were very similar to Shaun Smith's at KC.

But he is huge so give him $3.8M a year. I hope i'm wrong.