DT Sammie Lee Hill signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

:(

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Only reason I know that song is from Office Space. Classic.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Shocked to hear he isn't good against the run, but Roto World also said Greene isn't good in short yardage situations which is BS. I like this Hill signing until he proves otherwise. We've desperately needed a big boy in the middle since Al left. Shaun Smith never filled that role..

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

That size is huge. Hopefully he is better than smith was for us...

5. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I guess we will see if he was a back up for a good reason or hidden because of better talent ahead of him.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I love how Sen'dumass Marks is still sitting in his trailer in rural Alabama waiting for his cell phone to ring. This is what happens when you come into the league not being able to bench 225, then 4 yrs later in contract year you want a payout. Grass is always greener outside your trailer....

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

To be honest we needed a guy who can collapse the pocket anyways. So even if he turns out to not be a beast at run stopping, at least we addressed a critical issue on the D-line. The draft is loaded at DT and a "pass rushing" DT is harder to find IMO.

8. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Me in a blowup Sumo suit would be better than Smith was for us

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

At worst he's a better Shaun Smith and let's be honest, if the worst case is still an upgrade over Smith then I think we'll be fine.

10. Bryan Jones

Bryan Jones Practice Squad

Ill say it! I think this makes a better overall team. Locker will really be the biggest factor of us winning games, but i think we now have a more talented team! It's a good day to be a titans fan for sure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar